Some text to explain what this is…
The aim of this training is:
- To understand the commissioning process and what has happened so far in Kent.
- To make sure young people know how they fit in to the commissioning cycle and how they can make a positive contribution.
- To evaluate bids & make their recommendations
Learning outcomes for young people:
- The ability to communicate effectively about their thoughts on the tenders
- Developing planning and problem solving skills
- Making a positive contribution-Young people participating at high levels of decision making
- Increase their knowledge of commissioning, confidentiality, treating groups fairly