Commissioning Training for Young People
Commissioning training supports young people to:
- Understand the commissioning process and what has happened so far in Kent.
- Know how they fit into the commissioning cycle and how they can make a positive contribution.
- Evaluate bids and make their recommendations.
Learning outcomes for young people:
- The ability to communicate effectively about their thoughts on the tenders.
- Developing planning and problem solving skills.
- Making a positive contribution-Young people participating at high levels of decision making.
- Increase their knowledge of commissioning, confidentiality, treating groups fairly.