Ways to share
Some text to explain what this is…
The aim of this training is:
- To understand the commissioning process and what has happened so far in Kent.
- To make sure young people know how they fit in to the commissioning cycle and how they can make a positive contribution.
- To evaluate bids & make their recommendations
Learning outcomes for young people:
- The ability to communicate effectively about their thoughts on the tenders
- Developing planning and problem solving skills
- Making a positive contribution-Young people participating at high levels of decision making
- Increase their knowledge of commissioning, confidentiality, treating groups fairly
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.