Ways to share
Domestic abuse support
- Kent and Medway Domestic Abuse Service: This is a new resource covering Kent and Medway providing advice and information on services for victims, friends and family, and perpetrators of domestic abuse.
- Domestic Abuse Volunteer Support Service: A West-Kent charity supporting male and female victims of domestic abuse.
- National Centre for Domestic Violence: 0800 970 2020 or www.ncdv.org.uk
- Karma Nirvana — support for honour-based abuse/arranged marriage: 0800 599 9247 or karmanirvana.org.uk
- Women’s Aid: 0808 200 0247 or womensaid.org.uk
- Mankind — confidential helpline for men suffering from abuse: 01832 333 4244 or mankind.org.uk
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.