The Emotional Wellbeing Participation Team work with young people and their families who are accessing or have used mental health and emotional wellbeing services within Kent. Through a variety of different activities and sessions, feedback on these services is collected with the young persons and families’ consent. This feedback is then used to help improve and develop services for all young people across the county.
Opportunities are open to all children and young people up until the age of 18, or 25 with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). There are also opportunities available monthly for parents and carers of young people who are accessing services or are on waiting lists.
We work in partnership with schools, youth groups and individual young people and their families to capture their voices.
If you have had experience of mental health or wellbeing services in Kent, and would like to get involved, we offer a range of opportunities. These include:
- Changing Minds Youth Group for 13 to 16 year olds
- ‘EYE’ (exploring your emotions) young adults group for 17 to 25 year olds.
- virtual social and creative sessions
- parent and carer feedback events
- individual case study interviews
- low level wellbeing support for young people and their families.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.