Ways to share
The Kent Community Award for Resilience and Emotional Wellbeing
Applying for the Kent Community Award in Resilience and Emotional Wellbeing is straightforward. The application process is as follows:
- Make sure you have completed all stages of the Community Resilience and Emotional Wellbeing Record spreadsheet (Assess, Plan and Review).
- Please ensure you have completed the ‘Details’ tab of the Community Resilience and Emotional Wellbeing Record spreadsheet.
- Gather one piece of evidence from each of the following principles to support your application:
- 1 x Young People’s Voice piece of evidence
- 1 x Parents and Carers piece of evidence
- 1 x Ethos and Environment piece of evidence.
This evidence could be documents, photos, or direct feedback to support your application.
Submit your Community Resilience and Emotional Wellbeing Record spreadsheet, along with your three pieces of evidence to [email protected].
Your application will then be reviewed using the criteria by a moderation panel.
HeadStart will keep you informed throughout the process, will notify you of any further evidence requests and will contact you regarding the outcome of your application.
If successful, a date will be arranged for your community setting to receive the Kent Award for Resilience and Emotional Wellbeing.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.