Ways to share
BeFree Positive Relationships webinar
BeFree are offering a free webinar on the BeFree Positive Relationships Service. This is a chance to find out more about how BeFree can support your young people, how to refer, how BeFree is operating at the moment, and to ask any questions. Parents and carers are also welcome.
Wednesday 5th May
4:00 – 4:45pm
Please RSVP: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6J22TP8
- Please register for the webinar using the Survey Monkey link above. BeFree will then send you the joining info.
- If you need to cancel your attendance, please email [email protected].
- Kent-wide service.
- For 10–18 year old females, including transgender individuals, who are at risk of experiencing unhealthy or abusive relationships.
- We aim to:
- Deliver a non-stigmatising relationship & sex education,
- Build emotional health & resilience,
- Empower young people to make informed choices about emotional & physical relationships.
- We offer one-to-one sessions that explore:
- Healthy & unhealthy relationships,
- Sexual health & consent (age appropriate),
- Child sexual exploitation & keeping safe,
- Self-esteem & wellbeing.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.