Ways to share
Free online parent information sessions from Kooth
Free parents information session by Kooth
Kooth is designed to support the wellbeing and resilience of young people and is available for 10-16 year olds in Kent.
Kooth is running free online parent information sessions in March, April & May. The sessions are designed to help you understand how Kooth can support your child with their mental health and wellbeing. Each session will cover:
- A Presentation on Kooth
- A Live tour of the Kooth site
- An opportunity for Questions & Answers about Kooth
Please click on the registration link for the date/time you’d like to attend:
|Please ensure you register for the webinar of your choice.|
|Date||Time||Registration Link||Zoom Link|
|7pm – 8pm||https://forms.gle/mAbgxFcjif6oobF78||https://zoom.us/j/92884092807|
|6.30pm – 7.30pm||https://forms.gle/mAbgxFcjif6oobF78||https://zoom.us/j/93443057696|
|7pm – 8pm||https://forms.gle/mAbgxFcjif6oobF78||https://zoom.us/j/92816481930|
Kooth provides a safe, secure means of accessing help via the internet. By accessing Kooth, young people can benefit from:
- A free, confidential, anonymous and safe way to receive support online.
- Out of hours’ availability. Counsellors are available from 12noon to 10pm on weekdays and 6pm to 10 pm at weekends, every day of the year on a drop in basis.
- Online Counselling from a professional team of BACP qualified counsellors is available via 1-1 chat sessions or messaging on a drop in basis or via booked sessions.
- Discussion Boards which are all pre-moderated allow young people to access peer to peer support.
- Online Magazine full of moderated articles many of which are submitted by young people offering advice and guidance on a huge range of topics.
- No referral is required. Young people can register for kooth independently at www.kooth.com
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.